Movement and transportation of individuals in order to meet their needs that cannot be otherwise met are permitted only for the following reasons:
- Travel to and from work during working hours.
- Going to the pharmacy or to the doctor provided this is necessary, further to telephone consultation.
- Going to the super market, mini market for basic necessities, if delivery is not possible.
- Going to the bank if the necessary transaction is not possible online.
- Going to assist someone in need.
- Attending a ceremony (e.g. funeral, wedding, christening) as per the relevant legislation; maintaining parent-child contact in case of divorced or separated parents as per relevant legislation.
- Exercising outdoors or walking a pet. If accompanied by another individual, then there should be a 1.5 metres distance between the two.
For commuting to and from the workplace at working hours the movement permit is fixed (“Work Commute Permit for Employees”) (type A) and is provided under the personal responsibility of the signatory by the employer or the legal representative thereof, or in the case of a freelancer or self-employed, themselves.
For all other movement and / or transportation requirements the movement permit for one-time use (“Extraordinary Movement Permit”) (type B) is signed by the individual and includes the name, date of birth, home address, and time of departure of the individual, as well as the specific reason of the move and / or transportation.
Individuals must carry their ID or passport at all times with them together with a completed transportation certificate (printed or handwritten) or a confirmation SMS in order to produce it during a routine check.