Médecins du Monde seeks to hire a person to work as program coordinator in the department of monitoring of domestic and international programs. Full time employment, immediate hire job. Wages commensurate with qualifications and budget limitations.
– Postgraduate degree in Political or/and Social Sciences
– Experience in preparation, submission and monitoring of financing proposals, in drawing up technical and financial progress reports and programs status reports
– Experience in conducting research
– Experience in managing European Programs
– Excellent command of English and French.
– Excellent command of Computer skills
– A minimum of two years of relevant work experience.
– Knowledge of European and international funding sources
– Previous work experience in a Non Governmental Organization
– Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and flexibility
– Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines and possession of good organizational skills
– Flexibility to travel as needed
How to Apply
- The deadline for submission of applications is February 5th, 2014
- Applications should be sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, Attention to: Mrs Eugenia Thanou, the job position of interest should be mentioned
- Applications should include the following:
- A brief Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant’s full contact information
- Brief cover letter stating the applicant’s interest for the job