At DOCTORS OF THE WORLD, we are committed to the following:
The services we provide to vulnerable groups will fully satisfy and meet their requirements as well as applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Our aim remains at all times to continuously and fully satisfy the relevant stakeholders.
- To respond promptly to requests and problems.
- To the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and the operations of the organization..
To implement the Quality Policy, our organization operates according to the following principles:
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her own work and is fully informed about the implemented Quality Management System and the objectives/indicators that have been set.
- We as an organization set targets, provide the resources required to achieve them and the results of our statistical analysis are analyzed as part of our continuous effort to improve the services provided.
- We provide appropriate training to staff as well as the appropriate equipment and suitable infrastructure to enable them to carry out their assigned tasks properly.
- The organization has appointed a Quality Process Manager who has organizational independence and authority to ensure that the QMS is implemented and where required to take appropriate corrective action.
- Suppliers with whom we work to adhere to our organization’s commitments.
All staff and external partners (where required) are committed to implementing the Quality Management System within their scope of activities.
The strategic objectives of our Organization are defined as follows:
- Compliance of the organization with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuous Improvement of the organization and the services offered.
- Ensuring continuity and availability of service.
- Continuous monitoring of the efficiency and effectiveness of operations based on targets and indicators.