Mitigate Health and Psychosocial Risks of Covid19 to most Vulnerable and Isolated Youth in Greece
The project’s focus is to ameliorate the wellbeing of vulnerable adolescents and youth living in temporary housing conditions and rehabilitation centers by addressing the impact of CΟVID-19 to their daily life. The target population consists of three different groups: a) unaccompanied adolescents and young persons, seeking international protection in Greece; b) children and youth with disabilities living in rehabilitation centers; c) Their caregivers and front-line personnel.
The project aims to promote Health and Psychosocial Support (PSS) during the difficult time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Mapping of specific PSS needs related to COVID-19 impact and provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and informative easy-to-read material are included in the project’s activities. More specifically, the program implements: health promotion actions, thematic discussions and workshops for needs mapping and exchange of views on the psychosocial impact of Covid19 on vulnerable young people, provision of psychosocial support services.
- Health Promotion and Psychosocial Support (PSS)
- Mapping of specific PSS needs related to Covid19 impact
- Provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and informative easy-to-read material
The target population consists of three different groups:
- Unaccompanied adolescents and young persons seeking international protection in Greece
- Children and youth with disabilities living in rehabilitation centers
- Their caregivers and front line personnel.
The program’s duration is from 01.12.2020 to 30.06.2021 and is funded by the UCB Community Health Fund.