MdM Greece participate in the first Festival for Civil Society of the Municipality of Athens. On April 21, 22 and 23, the “ATHENS CIVIL SOCIETY FESTIVAL 2023” by the Municipality of Athens and “Synathina” takes place at Serafeio, with a unifying and entertaining character.
The MdM’s kiosk will be there with the aim of informing and raising awareness. At the same time, as part of the festive event, MdM will hold creative workshops as well as yoga sessions for children.
You are all welcome to come and meet us and learn more about the humanitarian action of the Organization and to participate in our activities.
“ATHENS CIVIL SOCIETY FESTIVAL 2023” is a great celebration for everyone.
A composition with a lot of colour and imagination, opinion and above all, voice.
• 11:00 – 15:00 | Workshop with braided bracelets
• 16:00-18:00 | Creative Workshop with traditional Ukrainian dolls by the children participating in EQ4YOU
• 17:00 – 19:00 | Yoga session
• 11:00-13:00 | Workshop with braided bracelets
• 12:00 – 14:00 | Yoga session
• 17:00 – 19:00 | Creative workshop with traditional Ukrainian dolls by the children participating in EQ4YOU
Also, within the framework of the Festival, documentaries by Doctors of the World and the informative spot WE DON’T CARE will be screened.
• 18:00 | Screening room – Serafio of City of Athens
– The Journey – A short documentary by Doctors of the World about refugees – Duration: 11:44
– Doctors of the World | Open Minds – Doctors of the World aims to address the mental health problems of vulnerable social groups, homeless population, migrants and refugees – Duration: 5:19