Registration is now open!
As part of the OP.E.N project, Médecins du Monde announces the opening of registration for the Mass Open Online Courses “Psychosocial Support and Psychological First Aid at School. Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are asynchronous courses that are easily accessible and free for all participants.
Courses start on 7 November 2022
Duration: 4 weeks (10-12 training hours)
The following topics are included:
- Introduction to psychosocial support and well-being – De-medicalisation of mental health
- Difficulties and problems in adolescence (Early Signs)
- Identification and detection at school
- MHPSS & Psychological First-Aid: Approach and intervention in emergency situations
The programme is addressed to:
- Teachers (Primary & Secondary Education)
- Psychologists and Social Workers
- Parents & Caretakers of children from 6 to 18 years old
- Postgraduate students
- Other workers in the education sector
You can proceed with your registration at the link below:
The OP.E.N project “Developing a Tool to assess the need for Psychological First Aid to adolescents school pupils” is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union under action KA210-SCH – Small-scale partnerships in school education and supervised by the State Scholarship Foundation (IKY), which has the role of National Coordination Unit for the Education and Training sectors of the Erasmus+ 2021-2027 European Programme. The project is implemented by a consortium of four civil society organisations from Greece (Doctors of the World – Project Coordinator), France (Syncnify) and Cyprus (Cyprus University of Technology and Citizens In Power).