You are invited to attend the Open Discussion that will take place on Friday 23 April at 11:00, on “The Impact of Covid19 on the Community and Children’s Mental Health”, as part of the OPEN MINDS 21 Psychosocial Support Programme.
- Hara Tziouvaras, Pediatrician, President of MdM Greece
- Ioannis Kalyvopoulos, Child Psychologist, Doctors of the World.
- Konstantinina Dionysopoulou, Social Worker, The Smile of the Child
- Maria Kaldani, Head of Human Development, Child Protection Unit, The HOME Project
- Hara Tsedvodomaria, Psychologist, Social Polyclinic of Thessaloniki, Doctors of the World
The discussion will be moderated by Dimitra Athanasopoulou
To connect to Open Discussion via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 577 319 9045
Friday 23 April, 11:00 am
The event will also be streamed live via Doctors of the World’s Facebook page
The OPEN MINDS 21 programme, which aims to provide mental health services in a context of dignity and acceptance for all people, without discrimination, is supported for the second consecutive year by betshop.gr